This weekend in St. Louis, I will join Team Breakout Fitness and climb 40 floors of the tallest building in St. Louis, Metropolitan Square to make a difference in the fight for healthy lungs and clean air. Having lost my dear Aunt Judy last year to lung cancer, I will be doing this climb in her honor.
By participating in the Fight for Air Climb, I’ve committed to raising awareness and funds for the American Lung Association. 90 cents of each dollar donated will go directly toward research, advocacy, and educational programs that help the work of the American Lung Association
Thank you to everyone who has already contributed, but there is still time to support!
Help Me By Donating: http://action.lung.org/goto/andrewshag
Please consider making a donation of $29 to help the American Lung Association advance research into methods of treatment, prevention and, ultimately, a cure for lung disease. Every donation, big and small, will make a difference.
Did you know?
• Lung Cancer is the leading cause of cancer deaths in the U.S.
• Six out of ten people live in areas where air pollution reaches unhealthy levels and threatens the health of millions of people.
• Asthma is a leading cause of missed school days
• COPD is the third leading cause of death in the U.S.
• Big tobacco continues to target their deadly products to our teenagers.
We know a lot about lung disease, but there is so much we do not know. Your donation will help to raise the funds necessary to provide life-saving education, research, and advocacy, so we can beat lung disease and soon find a cure!
Thank you for your support!